1. Pray that every day our ears and hearts would be open and attentive for the Lord God to speak His Word to us.
2. Praise God that Greg and Linda have given birth to their daughter Audrey Woo. Audrey was born on Aug. 24th at 5:57pm and 5 oz., 19.5cm long. Please continue to pray for the health of both mother and baby.
3. Continue to pray for healing for Mason Xu and for Kevin Chen’s father. Pray also for comfort and strength for the families.
4. Please pray for some of our brothers and sisters still looking for jobs. Pray that God would provide for them and give them opportunities.
5. Pray for our sister Mary Chiang who is serving the Muslims people in Morocco with Frontiers.
6. Pray for our brothers and sisters who are away for studies, work, or any other reasons.
7. Please continue to pray for the fundraising efforts for the Pastoral Vision Trip to Africa. Greg and Jeddy will be traveling to Africa in November on a vision trip to see how our child sponsorship efforts with World Vision are working and see how we can further help and serve there. They are still raise $2,400 for this trip. (If you feel the burden to help support this vision trip, please make checks payable to Faith Bible Church, memo: “Greg and Jeddy’s World Vision Trip”.)
8. Praise God that at YUGO mission this summer, 39 people accepted Christ and 1 re-committed his life to Christ. We still need to raise about $1,000 to cover the cost of this mission trip. (If you feel the burden to help support this mission trip, please make checks payable to Faith Bible Church, memo: “YUGO 2011”.)