Let’s welcome Rev. Stephen Na from Great Neck Community Church
as our guest speaker today!
Chairperson: Michael Chang
Guest Speaker: Reverend Stephen Na
(From The Community Church of Great Neck)
Message: “Holiness + Worship=Obedience” -Isaiah 6:1-10
Testimony: Cleird Lu
Bible Reading: Psalm 45
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: 154-02 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
I. A deep encounter with God. v1-4
II. A deep understanding of the Self. v5-7
III. A deep assurance to obey. v9-10
1. How hard is it to obey God all the time? According to the sermon, what is one key way to lead you to faithful obedience regularly?
2. How does a deep encounter with God lead you to obedience?
3. How does a deep understanding of self lead you to obedience?
4. Name a situation that would make obeying God difficult. How can holiness and worship help you to obey God against all risk?
Other events this Sunday:
- Prayer Meeting: 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m.
The New Sunday School Quarter is here! Check out the class descriptions at the link above!
- Coffee Fundraiser: Buy your coffee at FBC after service! All proceeds go to the YUGO missions trip. There is still a $1,500 need to be raised.
- Praise God that we have raised all funds necessary for the Faith Building Project. In the past three months, we have raised over our goal of $260,000 to pay off the mortgage of Main Church!