Do something good and meaningful this holiday season and make a child’s Christmas by participating in Operation Christmas Child! The mission of Operation Christmas Child is to demonstrate God’s love in a tangible way to needy children around the world, and together with the local church worldwide, to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
So, take an old shoe box and pack it with toys, stationery, candies, stuffed animals, hygiene items, etc. and share the love of Christ with hurting children around the world!
Here’s how you can help us reach our goal of 50 boxes this year! Feel free to tell your family and friends!
1) Sponsor a box! (Donations accepted until: Sunday, 11/10/13)
– Donate $20 and we’ll prepare a box on your behalf! Pass on your donations to Michelle Yeow.
2) Make your own box! (Drop off dates: Friday, 11/15/13 + Sunday, 11/17/13)
– Prepare your own gift box and drop it off at Hope Center Room 102!
Don’t forget include the labels and $7 project fee!
3) Donate goodies! (Donations accepted until: Friday 11/15/13)
– Bring in shoeboxes, toys, wrapping paper, stationery, toiletries, hard candies, stuffed animals, and other OCC approved items!
– Pray for the children who will receive these boxes that they may know the love of Jesus!
Check out http://www.samaritanspurse.org/occ for more information.
Questions? Feel free to contact Michelle Yeow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here is a PDF of detailed instructions on HOW TO PACK A SHOEBOX!