Chairperson: Lewis Lin
Speaker: Min. Greg Woo
Message: “God’s Awesome Generosity” Acts 3: 1-10
Bible Reading: Psalm 58
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: 154-02 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
Other events & information about this Sunday:
- Prayer Meeting: 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fundraiser: 11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Buy your coffee at FBC after service! All proceeds go to the YUGO missions trip fund
- Sunday School: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m.
- Early Bird Registration Deadline for the 2014 FBC Winter Retreat ENDS TODAY!
- Our retreat will be taking place on MLK Weekend (Sat. Jan 18th to Mon. Jan 20, 2014). Give yourself the gift of Jesus, fellowship, and fun this winter!
- There will be a registration table set up outside in the Hope Center lobby after Service.
- Click here for more information about retreat & the positions we still need filled.
2. Christmas Celebration-–Friday, Dec. 20th at Hope Center 7-9:30 p.m.
- When Jesus came to this earth, history was forever changed. His story of salvation to all people is the best gift we can receive. He brought hope into a world that was lost. He graciously redeemed his people. Let’s celebrate HIStory with our community at Hope Center with a night of worship, short message, video, and games! Invite your friends and family too!
3. Christmas-themed Luncheon ––Sunday, Dec. 22nd after Sunday School from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Feel free to invite your friends and sign up to provide dishes if you are interested!
- All proceeds go towards supporting our Winter Retreat!
4. Christmas Eve Service–Tuesday, Dec. 24th at Main Church from 6:45-8:00 p.m.
- Come celebrate the last Christmas Eve service at our current Flushing 41st Avenue Building. Join us as we reflect upon the birth of our Savior and go back to the early days of FBC English service. There will be snacks, music and a message. Young, old. New friends, old friends. All are welcome!
- Location is at: 133-20 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11355
5. New Year’s Eve Celebration/Black Tie Party–Tuesday, Dec. 31st at Hope Center from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Join us for a New Year’s Eve celebration with food, games, prizes, music, and a live countdown! Dress to impress on our red carpet! Free admission!
6. New Seminary Courses for the New Year—Book of Judges & Book of Malachi