Chairperson: Erwin Yung
Speaker: Min. Greg Woo
Message: “A Healthy Dose of Fear is Good for the Soul” Acts 5:1-11
Bible Reading: Psalm 61
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: 154-02 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
Other events & information about this Sunday:
- Prayer Meeting: 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fundraiser: 11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Buy your coffee at FBC after service! All proceeds go to the YUGO missions trip fund
- Sunday School: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m.
- Registration for Winter Retreat is still open! Sunday is the FINAL DAY to sign up! If you are not sure if you can come due to financial/time concerns, PLEASE contact us! (Send us a FB message or e-mail us at: email@example.com). We would love to talk to you more to see what we can do to help.
- Our registration form is available for download here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B73_iroc4McKMkVhM2RVQ2ZiSFU/edit
- You may fill out the form electronically and e-mail it to Jane He at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give it to Emily Chow or Jane He in-person.
1. New Seminary Courses for the New Year—Book of Judges & Book of Malachi
2. Winter Retreat 2014 is on MLK Weekend (Jan. 18th-Jan. 20th)
3. Don’t Walk By-Annual Homeless Outreach in NYC— Volunteer Opportunity on 02/08