Chairperson: Erwin Yung
Speaker: Min. Greg Woo
Message: “A Gospel for All People (Part II)” Acts 10: 34-48
Bible Reading: Psalm 67
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: 154-02 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
Other events & information about this Sunday:
- Prayer Meeting: 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fundraiser: 11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Buy your coffee at FBC after service! All proceeds go to help our church support various ministries in our community and across the world.
- Sunday School: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m.
1. There will be a Core Group Vision & Planning Meeting this Sunday at 12:45 p.m. in Room 102
2. Beginning in March, our 7:00 p.m. Wednesday night prayer meetings will relocate to Hope Center in anticipation of our Main Church renovations.
3. Change in Bible Translation: In order to lessen confusion of the different translations of the Bible, our ministry core leaders have decided to transition our bibles to the English Standard Version (ESV) beginning March 1st, 2014. You will note these changes in the PowerPoint slides and in the church bibles.