At our Refuel Concert on Apr. 25th, we seek to raise awareness and support to abolish child trafficking and exploitation here in America by partnering with Love 146.
Love146 is a U.S.-based 501(c)(3) non-profit international human rights organization that works toward the abolition of child trafficking and exploitation through:
1. Survivor Care— Love146 provides holistic care for survivors of child sexual exploitation and journeys with them as they are reintegrated back into communities.
2. Prevention Education— Love146 reaches out to youth in schools, group homes and community settings, teaching them how to protect themselves and their friends from trafficking. The best people to prevent the trafficking of children are children themselves.
3. Professional Training-– Love146 conducts trainings for professionals, such as teachers and social workers, giving them tools to prevent the trafficking of children, as well as identify and support victims. Love146 also trains aftercare workers from safe homes, equipping them with knowledge and best practices to reach and restore the children in their care.
4. The Grassroots Empowerment-– Love146 seeks to rise up and equip new Abolitionists as well as give greater momentum to effective grassroots efforts.
Here are a few ways you can donate and/or help us reach our goal of $1000:
1. Go directly to our fundraising page: http://donate.love146.org/refuelfbchope
This page monitors our fundraising progress.
2. Attend our Refuel Concert on April 25 where you have an opportunity to participate in our fundraising efforts!
Stay tuned for updates by RSVPing on our Facebook Event for Refuel on God’s Great Dance Floor for ways you can help us care for survivors of child trafficking in America.
We look forward to seeing you there!