Chairperson: John Liao
Guest Speaker: Rev. Andy Tso
(Senior Pastor of Brooklyn Community Christian Church–BCCC)
Message: “Basic Foundational Fundamental Ultimate Questions of Life”
Bible Reading: The Lord’s Prayer
1) Is the Word of God our Ultimate Provision?
2) Is the Will of God our Ultimate Submission?
3) Is the Worship of God our Ultimate Commission?
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: 154-02 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
Other events & information about this Sunday:
- Prayer Meeting: 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Change in Bible Translation: In order to lessen confusion of the different translations of the Bible, our ministry core leaders have transitioned our bibles to the English Standard Version (ESV). You will note these changes in the PowerPoint slides and in the church bibles.
- Coffee Fundraiser: 11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Buy your coffee at FBC after service! All proceeds go to help our church support various ministries in our community and across the world.
- Sunday School: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m.
Please see class descriptions via the link above.
- Children’s Sunday School Teachers Needed!
Children’s Sunday School needs your help! Try out your talents working with children; take this opportunity to teach our Children’s Sunday School. Please keep this in mind and in your prayers for the next quarter. Please reach out to Wing or e-mail us at: email@example.com, if you are interested.
- Book Drive for Children’s Library–MONDAY IS THE LAST DAY!
We are participating in a Book Drive with our after-school care ministry. Our program director, Phil Yeh, will be building a library for the children. If you have any gently used children’s books (suitable for ages pre-1st grade to 8th grade) please bring them to the Pastor’s Office in Hope Center. Drop-offs from 9am-4pm every day except Saturdays.
1. Our 7:00 p.m. Wednesday night prayer meetings are now at Hope Center room 106.
2. Refuel On God’s Great Dance Floor free concert on Friday, Apr. 25th here at Hope Center from 7:30-9:30 p.m.! During this concert, we will also be raising awareness and support through our partnership with Love146, to end child trafficking and exploitation. Help us reach our fundraising goal of $1,000! Click on the link above to find out more information!