- Praise God for our two couples (Chi Chi & Erwin; Emmy & Victor) who are expecting a new member to their families! Pray for the continued health of the mothers and their babies.
- Praise God our roof renovations and carpet fundraising needs have been fully met! Thank you for all of your support and prayers to this need.
- Pray for a speedy recovery of brother Su, Jeff & Jonathan’s dad, who fell on ice, broke his ankle and is recovering from surgery.
- Pray for our Easter baptism coming up and all of our candidates: Howard, Diana, bill, Bruce, Kelly, Thomas, Victor, and Leon. Also pray for our sister, Christine who is leading the Christianity 101 class to prepare the candidates for baptism.
- Please continue to pray for our brothers and sisters who are searching for jobs.
- Continue to pray that God will speak His Word clearly, faithfully, and truthfully to the open and attentive ears and hearts of our congregation.
- Pray for our sister Mary who is a missionary in Morocco as she is working as a part-time English tutor.
- Pray for our brother Terry to have continued strength, patience, and guidance from the Lord to reach out to others as he is living in Taiwan.
- Continue to pray for our three FBC churches: Shower of Grace in FBC (Flushing, NY); FBC Dansui (Taipei, Taiwan); and FBC Wufeng (Taichung, Taiwan).
- Pray for the rebuilding of our Main Church in Flushing and the temporary relocation process.
- Pray for our Hope Center fundraising. There are still many initiatives and funds that need to be raised to support our church. There is a need that we must raise for Hope Center to finalize our Certificate of Occupancy. Please keep this in prayer, as we are nearing the finish line for this project. If you have the desire to contribute, please memo: “Hope Renovations” in checks.
Thank you all for your prayers and support of our ministry! We want to be a part of your praise and prayers! Please share and drop a note with any of our ministers, deacons, or ushers. You may also e-mail us directly at: email@example.com.