Chairperson: Lewis Lin
Speaker: Min. Greg Woo
Message: “The Plight of the Guilty Christian”
Acts 24: 14-16
Bible Reading: Psalm 77
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: 154-02 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
Other events & information about this Sunday:
- Prayer Meeting: 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Coffee Fundraiser: 11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Buy your coffee at FBC after service! All proceeds go to help our church support various ministries in our community and across the world.
- Sunday School: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
1. Summer Retreat is next week July 3rd-July 6th at Villanova University. Please speak to Wing if you have any questions!
2. Our 7:00 p.m. Wednesday night prayer meetings is at Hope Center room 106.
3. Hope Center Summer School–We will be having a 4 week summer school (July 14-Aug.8 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) for children, grades K through 6th. There will be special workshop classes for Bible, Fitness, Dance, Fashion, Art, and Baking. You can pick up a registration form from our church or stay tuned for a post about the Summer School with an electronic form! Please turn in all forms to pastoral staff, Ginny, or Victoria.
4. Join us for our annual missions trip to Tijuana, Mexico with YUGO (Youth Unlimited Gospel Outreach) on July 26-Aug. 3rd! Contact Min. Greg for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Global Leadership Summit (TGLS) exists to transform Christian leaders around the world with an injection of vision, skill development, and inspiration for the sake of the local church. FBC members and students receive a discounted registration price. We are the satellite host church for the conference in Queens, NYC.
-We are seeking volunteers to sell books during the summit. Contact Christine Liao or e-mail us at: email@example.com, if you would like to help out.
-If you or your church is interested in registering for this three-day conference, contact Min. Greg at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Brothers and Sisters Thursday Groups–There will be a Brothers and Sisters group led by our FBC EM staff members (Min. Greg Woo & Staff Member Christine Liao) starting the end of the month. Their desire for the group is to equip and encourage brothers and sisters with God’s Word and a time of prayer for each other. These weekly meetings will provide a great time of learning, sharing, and worshipping together.
-This group plans to tentatively start on June 26th, meeting weekly every Thursday at Hope Center from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The group will have lunch together afterwards.
-If you would like to join or would like to learn more, please speak to Min. Greg or Christine. You may also e-mail us at: email@example.com.