Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: 154-02 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
Chairperson: Jason Wu
Bible Reading: Psalm 94
Speaker: Min. Greg Woo
Message: “A Real Peace of Jesus” Isaiah 9: 6-7 ESV
Other events & information about this Sunday:
- Prayer Meeting: 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Check out our Dec.-Feb. Sunday School quarter!
- Luncheon Fundraiser for Winter Retreat: 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
1. Our 7:00 p.m. Wednesday night prayer meetings is at Hope Center room 106.
2. Christmas Eve Service—Wednesday, Dec. 24th from 7:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m. at Main Church (133-25 37th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354)
Invite your friends and family to celebrate the birth of our Savior this Christmas Eve! We will be hosting the event at our MAIN CHURCH location, in the heart of downtown Flushing. There will be music, performances, and scrumptious holiday snacks! Free to attend!
3. Winter Retreat 2015—Sat. Jan 17-Mon Jan 19 at Blue Mountain Christian Retreat Center (1 Christian Lane, New Ringgold, PA 17960)
Theme: Jesus, the Only Hope
Guest Speaker: Pastor Chris Jhu from the New Hope Presbyterian Church, Buffalo, NY
EARLY BIRD PRICES: (Deadline 12/21 TODAY)
Youth (13-17): $130
Children (4-12): $80
STANDARD PRICES: (Deadline 1/2)
Adult (18+): $180
Youth (13-17): $150
Children (4-12): $90
Please hand in all registration forms to Ginny Gu Tang, Jessica Tsai, or Courtney Xu.
For more details and information, please speak to Supui (Tony) Lam.
4. Hope Center After School–Mon-Fri 3-6 p.m. at Hope Center
What: After School program for students
Registration: Register at the Hope Center office Mon-Fri 9-5 p.m.
Director: Intern Sister Zhong
Tuition: Monthly- $180; 1 semester (5 months)- $750
Transportation can be provided. See registration form at Hope Center for details.
5. 2015 Holy Land Tour of Israel & Jordan–Feb. 14-Feb. 27, 2015 (14 days)
Locations: Israel & Jordan (Tel Aviv, Galilee, Dead Sea, Eilat, & Jerusalem)
Tour Leader/Speaker: Rev. Dr. John Hao (President of Faith Bible Seminary)
Fee Pricing: (Fee includes: round trip air tickets, 12 nights in hotels, breakfast/dinner, a meal of St. Peter’s fish, entrance to sites, tour bus, and tip for tour guide, bus driver, and hotels).
FULL PACKAGE: $3, 521 (2/14-2/27)
PARTIAL PACKAGE: $2,801 (2/14-2/22)
PACKAGE W/O AIR TICKETS: Any tour member residing in other states (aside from NY & NJ) need to purchase air tickets through us or by him/herself. Please arrive at the Tel Aviv airport before 11:30 AM on 2/15/2015. There will be a deduction of $1,150 from the packages.
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: If single room is needed, please add $732.
Hotels: 1 N (night) in Tel Aviv, 3 N in Galilee, 1 N in Dead Sea, 2 N in Eilat, 5 N in Jerusalem. They will be in the first class Leonardo Hotel and other first class hotels.
–Itinerary will be posted soon.
6. Recycle Your Printers and Ink Cartridges–If you have any printers or ink cartridges that can be recycled, please give them to Min. Greg or Phil Yeh. Our church can get credit for these supplies.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our Sunday services or upcoming events.