Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: 154-02 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
Chairperson: Wing Chi Tsui
Bible Reading: Psalm 98
Speaker: Bro. Tony Shen
Message: “What Do You See?” Mark 6:30-52, Matt. 14: 28-31 ESV
Other events & information about this Sunday:
- Prayer Meeting: 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Sunday School: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Check out our Dec.-Feb. Sunday School quarter!
1. Our 7:00 p.m. Wednesday night prayer meetings is at Hope Center room 106.
2. Worship Team Meeting–Sun. Feb. 8, 12:45-1:45 p.m. Room 102
3. Sister’s Group—TBD 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on either Tuesdays or Thursdays starting in January
One of our staff members, Christine Liao, will be leading a sister’s group starting in January on the book of 1 Samuel. Please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in joining.
4. Spring 2015 Seminary Courses–Tues & Thurs 2/1-5/16
-Book of Colossians 2 credits taught by Rev. Leo Kim on Tuesdays 7-9 p.m.
-Hebrew Bible Reading on Joshua 1 credit taught by Dr. Ezra Kim on Thursdays 1-1:50 p.m.
5. 2015 Holy Land Tour of Israel & Jordan–Feb. 14-Feb. 27, 2015 (14 days)
Locations: Israel & Jordan (Tel Aviv, Galilee, Dead Sea, Eilat, & Jerusalem)
Tour Leader/Speaker: Rev. Dr. John Hao (President of Faith Bible Seminary)
Fee Pricing: (Fee includes: round trip air tickets, 12 nights in hotels, breakfast/dinner, a meal of St. Peter’s fish, entrance to sites, tour bus, and tip for tour guide, bus driver, and hotels).
FULL PACKAGE: $3, 521 (2/14-2/27)
PARTIAL PACKAGE: $2,801 (2/14-2/22)
PACKAGE W/O AIR TICKETS: Any tour member residing in other states (aside from NY & NJ) need to purchase air tickets through us or by him/herself. Please arrive at the Tel Aviv airport before 11:30 AM on 2/15/2015. There will be a deduction of $1,150 from the packages.
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: If single room is needed, please add $732.
Hotels: 1 N (night) in Tel Aviv, 3 N in Galilee, 1 N in Dead Sea, 2 N in Eilat, 5 N in Jerusalem. They will be in the first class Leonardo Hotel and other first class hotels.
–Itinerary will be posted soon.
6. CityServe Concert–Thurs., Feb. 12th at 7 p.m. Union Square, Manhattan, NYC
CityServe will be hosting a concert event at the Salvation Army in Union Square at 7 p.m. Popular author and speaker, Francis Chan, will be speaking, as well as, evangelist Luis Palau.
Tickets are free on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please see or e-mail Pastor Greg at: email@example.com, if you are interested in attending.
7. First Baptist Church Conference: Reasonable Faith in an Uncertain World–Sat. Mar. 21, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at 142-10 Sanford Ave., Flushing, NY 11355
Learn to answer the tough questions from some of the world’s leading leaders in Christian Apologetics from Biola University. They are going to tackle several common challenges to Christian faith, such as: Why does God allow evil? Did Jesus really rise from the dead? What makes Christianity unique among world religions? Why do we believe what we believe?
For more information and conference itinerary, go to: http://english.fbcflushing.org/grow/reasonable-faith-in-an-uncertain-world/
Register by March 8th for the early bird special.
$35 per individual | $60 per couple | $25 per full-time student |$50 at the door
8. Hope Center After School–Mon-Fri 3-6 p.m. at Hope Center
What: After School program for students
Registration: Register at the Hope Center office Mon-Fri 9-5 p.m.
Director: Intern Sister Zhong
Tuition: Monthly- $180; 1 semester (5 months)- $750
Transportation can be provided. See registration form at Hope Center for details.
9. Recycle Your Printers and Ink Cartridges–If you have any printers or ink cartridges that can be recycled, please give them to Min. Greg or Phil Yeh. Our church can get credit for these supplies.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our Sunday services or upcoming events.