Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: 154-02 41st Ave., Flushing, NY 11354
Chairperson: Davy Wong
Bible Reading: Psalm 103
Guest Speaker: Bro. Michael Chang
Message: “Would You Live Differently” Mark 13 ESV
Other events & information about this Sunday:
- Prayer Meeting: 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Hope Center Sanctuary led by Davy Wong
Rise early and seek the Lord’s face at our Sunday prayer meetings.
“If we truly love people, we will desire for them far more than it is within our power to give them, and this leads us to prayer.” -Richard Foster
- Sunday School: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Check out our new March-May Sunday School quarter!
1. Bone Marrow Drive for Lionel Li–Sun. March 22nd from 1-3 p.m. Hope Center Lobby
Next Sunday, we are holding a bone marrow drive with Samar (a non-profit organization) for Lionel, a 16 year old boy who attends Great Neck Community Church. He has lymphoma cancer and is in urgent need of a stem cell transplant.
2. Our Wednesday night prayer meetings will now be the Acts 2:42 Feast. We will start at 7:30 p.m. (instead of 7) and meet in Hope Center room 106.! We will have a time of prayer, fellowship, and a free meal every week. Please RSVP with Greg so that we know how much food to bring! “They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.” -Acts 2:42
3. Sunday School Survey–If you have not already completed it, please answer this quick ONE QUESTION survey regarding our Sunday School topic for next quarter: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8DR98N5
4. Sister’s Group— 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on Tuesdays
One of our staff members, Christine Liao, is leading a sister’s group on the book of 1 Samuel. Please speak to Christine directly or send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in joining.
5. Spring 2015 Seminary Courses—Tues & Thurs 2/1-5/16
-Book of Colossians 2 credits taught by Rev. Leo Kim on Tuesdays 7-9 p.m.
-Hebrew Bible Reading on Joshua 1 credit taught by Dr. Ezra Kim on Thursdays 1-1:50 p.m.
6. First Baptist Church Conference: Reasonable Faith in an Uncertain World—Sat. Mar. 21, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at 142-10 Sanford Ave., Flushing, NY 11355
Learn to answer the tough questions from some of the world’s leading leaders in Christian Apologetics from Biola University. They are going to tackle several common challenges to Christian faith, such as: Why does God allow evil? Did Jesus really rise from the dead? What makes Christianity unique among world religions? Why do we believe what we believe?
For more information and conference itinerary, go to: http://english.fbcflushing.org/grow/reasonable-faith-in-an-uncertain-world/
Prices: $60 per couple | $25 per full-time student |$50 at the door
7. Hope Center After School–Mon-Fri 3-6 p.m. at Hope Center
What: After School program for students
Registration: Register at the Hope Center office Mon-Fri 9-5 p.m.
Director: Intern Sister Zhong
Tuition: Monthly- $180; 1 semester (5 months)- $750
Transportation can be provided. See registration form at Hope Center for details.
8. Recycle Your Printers and Ink Cartridges–If you have any printers or ink cartridges that can be recycled, please give them to Min. Greg or Phil Yeh. Our church can get credit for these supplies.
Email us at: email@example.com if you have any questions about our Sunday services or upcoming events.