1. There is but one God, of infinite power and everlasting. In unity of this Godhead, there be three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ is a true man and true God. He was born of the Virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit. He was crucified and dead to be a sacrifice, righteousness for unrighteousness. Anyone who believes in Him is forgiven of all sins and becomes righteous for the sake of His precious blood. He was resurrected as prophesized in the Bible. he is now our high priest, sitting at the right side of the Almighty God. He will come again to establish a kingdom of righteousness and peace.
3. The Holy Spirit is of one substance, sent to dwell in the hearts of believers, guiding, teaching, and empowering them to live like Christ in their daily walks of life.
4. The Holy Bible of Old and New Testaments was inspired by God and free of error. It completely reveals His salvation plan and is the only guide to sanctification, Christian faith and life.
5. Man was created in the image of God. man’s body and soul fell into death because of his disobedience. Thus, man is born with a sinful nature and separated from God. Only through Jesus Christ’s redemption can man be saved. Those who do not repent and believe in the Lord deserve eternal damnation. Those who believe in the Lord will have eternal life.
6. Through Jesus Christ, salvation was perfected for everyone. But only those who repent and believe in Him are born of the Holy Spirit; they will have eternal life.
7. God’s will is to fill all believers with the Holy Spirit, sanctify, and deliver them from this world and from evil. Believers should be totally submissive to God’s will, lead a holy life and effective ministry through God’s power.
8. The Church consists of all believers, who are redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ and born of the Holy Spirit. Christ is the head of the Church, as the Church is the head of the body of Christ. The Church should witness to the world and evangelize all the nations.
9. Believers should worship and serve in local churches, which are independent institutions of God, not governed by any other organization.
10. The bodies of both the righteous and the unrighteous will be resurrected. The righteous will be raised from the dead to eternal life, while the unrighteous eternal damnation.
11. The second coming of Jesus Christ is at hand. The church will be raptured first, and then there will be great tribulations. After tribulations, Jesus will come again, so will the millennium. This is the blessed hope of believers and an encouragement for those who live a holy life and serve the Lord in their lifetime.